Frequently Asked Questions
- What does Redes En Acción mean?
The translation of Redes En Acción is “Networks in Action.” This is particularly relevant to this program because of its focus on developing national and regional networks of partners collaborating in the fight against cancer among Latinos.
- Who is eligible to become a Redes En Acción partner?
Any individual or organization in the U.S. engaged in research, training or public education activities related to cancer in Latinos is encouraged to join the Redes En Acción network.
- How can I become a Redes En Acción partner?
Simply go to the Join the Network page on our Web site and click on the Redes logo link to provide us with your contact information so you can start receiving our newsletter and E-Alerts, or contact the Regional Network Center where you are located (see the Redes Regions and Contact Us pages).
- Do I have to pay a fee to join Redes En Acción?
There are no fees associated with partnership in the Redes En Acción network.
- Where does Redes En Acción receive its funding?
Redes En Acción is funded by a grant from the National Cancer Institute.